It seems that the status data have not been updated for some time. This could mean either of the following:
- The connection between FI and the rest of the Internet is down.
- Some component of the monitoring service itself is not working.
If you are connecting within the FI network, you can try visiting this page on Fadmin to rule out the second option.
Below are the latest status data which might not represent the current state of things.
All monitored services are OK.
If you cannot reach FI services from outside the FI network, perhaps your IP address is blocked.
Report generated: Dec 03 16:00 CET
If the report timestamp is older than three minutes, the monitoring system itself might be experiencing problems and the per-service status information are not to be trusted.
For some services, the interval between status checks is longer than a minute (up to 3 minutes), so the report might reflect a slightly older state.
You might also be interested in:
- Our information on outages (planned and unplanned)
- Remote access troubleshooting for FI services
- FI network availability according to RIPE Atlas
- Status of university IT services operated by ICS MU
Try also our terminal-friendly versions:
- /txt for simple textual status information,
- /ansi for text with ANSI escape sequences for colourful output. This is also the default when requesting this page with curl (request /index.html if that is not desirable.)
For example, you can get up-to-date status information in your terminal with:
$ watch -cn 60 curl -sS https://status.fi.muni.cz